Thursday, September 8, 2016






Fitness Program-22 Minute Hard Corps Day 3

Today was my third day. I had to do Cardio 1 and Core 1. I felt much better doing this exercise. I did better than I did on Day 1. I was able to finish the workout without any problems or any breaks. I just reminded myself why I am doing this workout and why this is so important for me to get great results. I don’t care if my weight goes down. What I care most of it to get slimmer and to build muscles at the same time. I know the workout will get harder every week but I feel so much better when finishing the workout. Today I worked out when my 9 month old daughter was playing next to me and she was looking at me the entire. The workout is only 22 minutes. Who doesn’t have 22 minute to workout. After I gave birth to my younger daughter I said to myself I won’t make any excuses no more.

What I love on this program:

  • It only 22 minute short
  • Tony walks you through every move
  • They are people like us
  • I like the fact it’s cardio and weight training
  • The first week you repeat the workouts which makes you stronger and you will get stronger if that is your focus
  • You won’t give up
  • You will ask for more because you actually enjoy working out and you will ask for more because it’s only 22 minutes long
  • You will feel great after each workout
  • Your muscles will hurt but it’s a good sign because you will get the best results

Let’s talk about how I did with my nutrition today. I did actually great today. I planned out my food and had 6 meals today. I love food and the best thing I can eat so much and lose weight at the same time. It is 80% nutrition and 20% exercise.

If you don’t eat right but exercise you will never get the results that you looking for. That’s the reason why i focus a 100% on my diet. I want to get the best results. Everyone can have a treat. We all human and we desire different things sometimes. But you need to learn how to stop or to recognize when is your limit. You don’t want to work so hard by exercising and then crash it because you can’t control yourself and make bad decisions.

I talk out of own experience. One day I stopped exercising for an entire week I gained 5 pounds back. It took me a whole week of hard work losing the pounds. Now, I ask myself the questions is it really WORTH IT!!!!



                WE ARE BETTER THAN THIS