Friday, September 9, 2016






Fitness Program-22 Minute Hard Corps Day 4


Today was my fourth day. I had to do Resistance 1. I felt really stronger doing this exercise the second time this week. I remember when I did this workout the first time this week I was struggling with my push ups and only was able to do 10 at the time and then I had to go down on my knees. This time I wasn’t able to do all the 25 push ups BUT I was able to increase it to 15. I felt good about it because I was improving and that is my goal. I don’t expect to do it perfect. I am still not in perfect shape, I still want to lose at least 25 pounds and build muscle and I want to do a lot of push ups so I can tone my arms.


I have been working out with 22 Minute Hard Corps almost a week now. I haven’t lost any weight But what I see different is getting leaner and that is what is this about. The number on the scale is just a number. What is more important to me in the get healthier and look leaner.
I can tell my clothes are fitting better. So I rather see that instead seeing the number going down.


I started prepping my food because I work as a sales Person in Costco. If anyone has a membership at costco you know they always have samples available. The temptation is pretty huge. So beginning of this week I ordered from amazon prepping container and I started prepping my food while I am at work. It helped me a lot to stay focused and only eating the food that I have prepared.


It’s always about making better decisions. I made mine to prepare my food because I work to hard to fail.

If anyone has different Ideas how the stay focused please leave a comment.