Wednesday, September 7, 2016








Fitness Program-22 Minute Hard Corps Day 2


Today was my second day. It was resistance 1. I actually enjoyed this workout. I love working about with weights. I borrowed my sister the sandbag that you normally use in this program but it didn’t stop me from doing this exercise. I was using my dumbbells and I got the same workout in. Sometimes I have to look outside the box and see what else can I do when Not having the equipment.


White I struggled in this workout was mostly doing pushups. I could do 10 push ups and then I had to go on my knees to to finish up the last 10 push ups. I won’t beat myself up for this. I do as much I can but If I cannot do it any longer i go down to my knees and finish up.


What counts is that I am not giving up. That’s what matters. Don’t be perfect just be yourself push until you cannot do it nomore and do your best.


I feel so excited doing this program everyday. I feel healthier everyday I’m exercising and eating healthy.


Exercise is only a small portion when becoming healthy. I eat only healthy food. What I mean with that. I only eat homemade food. Not eating out at all. I don’t put myself in the situation where I have an option to eat out. What I focus on is. I have sure I have a good healthy breakfast every morning.


I normally have 2 over cooked easy eggs with a slice whole wheat bread. It only has 12 g of carbs. I love this bread. I also eat a serving fruit with it like (Strawberries, Plum, Apples,Cantaloupe) depends what I feel like eating. On top of that I make sure my breakfast has veggies too. I normally eat zucchini and squash. This is my favorite breakfast because I give my body exactly what it needs.



 Protein+Carbs+Veggies+Fruit=BREAKFAST