Saturday, September 10, 2016







Fitness Program-22 Minute Hard Corps Day 5

Today was my fifth day. I was doing Cardio 2. I cannot believe I am on the 5th day of this program. Cardio 2 was really hard for me. I have to learn the new moves and wanted to keep up the video. I had to take couple breaks because it was really hard on me. I am not the strongest when it comes to my arms. For example we had to make kinda like a pushup and then jump on the other side which involves a lot of arm strength. I tried my best but I couldn’t do it 100%.

They always say the first time is always the hardest but what’s important to push through and when you do it the next time it will get better. I think that was my hardest move that I struggled. It’s important to recognize your strength and weaknesses and the goal is to improve. You  don’t want to do the same or less especially when you trying to get better and getting in better shake.

How can you monitor that you are getting better:

  • Monitor how you feel doing each exercise. Write it down and note how many push ups for example where you able to do. You only can see if you are getting better and improve when writing it down. Later on you can go back and check your notes and see if your number impooves

  • How do you feel with each move. Did you struggle? Was it easy for you. Ask yourself the question. Could I done better or did I give up. When exercising, you want to get the best out of every workout. That means pretend your life depends on it. More you push in your workout, better result you will get. This is the reason why we started exercising.

  • You also can track each exercise with a Heart rate watch. It records heart rate, calories. It shows how much fat you burned. I have the fitbit watch and I love it. Because it tracks every exercise that I am doing and It’s very accurate


We all not perfect but let’s  push ourselves through every exercise and give it all. It may be hard, you may cry, you may give up and get back up. Wants you see the results, you will see this was worth it.