Wednesday, September 14, 2016







Fitness Program-22 Minute Hard Corps Day 8-9


Monday I was doing Resistance 2 and Tuesday I was doing Cardio 2 plus core 1.
This is my second week. I hate it but I Love it at the same time. Resistance 2 I really enjoy because this workout pushes me to the max what I mean with that. I get really tired of each workout and i see i struggle but finish at the same time. You want to get tired and push yourself through each workout. That’s how you will get the most results as possible only if you eat the way you suppose to. What I mean with that you can exercise as much as possible and don’t get the results if you eating right. It is 80% nutrition and 20%. Abs are made in the kitchen, that's why I am really strict with my diet. I eat exactly how much I suppose to for example:
I eat 3 times a day Vegetables
I eat 4 times a day Protein
I eat 2 times a day Carbs
I eat 2 times a day Fruits
I eat 1 time a day Healthy Fat
I eat 2 times a day Dressing, Olives….


That is a lot food to me right. That’s why I love this program. I get to eat so much food that is healthy and I give my food exactly what it needs. That’s why I decided to become healthy and stay that way. 9 Years ago I didn’t understand the concept. Everytime I had a child I gained weight and I want to lose it that was the only reason why I started a fitness program and once I stopped exercising and eating right after a year or so I started to gain my weight back. Now I understand I was wrong IT IS NOT A DIET IT IS A LIFESTYLE>
  • My health is more important than the food that destroys my body.
  • My children are more important than unhealthy food.
  • My life is more important than eating greasy food
  • My money is more worth than getting unhealthy and starting to get health problems because i eat unhealthy and have to see doctors a lot and receive $$$ medical bills and medication.
What is your health worth??? You tell me.

Cardio 2 is not a joke. It is really hard to me but that is exactly what I need. That is the real thing. If you want to get in shape this program that’s it. That is the program what you need. It will pushes you in only 22 minute and the results speak for themself. That’s why I say this I hate it but i love it.