Monday, September 5, 2016




                 Mini Meatloaf with red potatoes and Veggies






1 cup broccoli-cauliflower steamed
-1 red potato baked
-1lb lean ground beef 
-1/2 yellow onion, chopped 

- 2 egg whites 
- 1/2 cup quick oats 
- 1/4 cup ketchup 
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce 
- Salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste 
***I chopped an orange bell pepper and put at the bottom of the cups

Spray muffin tin with nonstick spray. Mix all ingredients for meat then ball up and place on top of peppers(if you choose to do peppers). Drizzle ketchup on the top of the meat. Bake at 400 for 35-40 minutes or until meat is cooked. 


And if you're doing 21 Day Fix these are considered 1red, 1/4 green, and 1/2 yellow for 2 mini meatloaves!  :)


I love making mini meatloafs. They are so easy to make. Even my daughter who is a very picky eater enjoys this meatloaf. I make a bunch of them and freeze them afterwards to make it easy on myself if I don't know what I should have for dinner. 

Red potatoes and vegetable go great together. This meals is healthy and it will make you full.